FRIENDSHIP MOBILE PANTRY DRIVE THROUGH
ACCORD Corporation and the Allegany County Office of Emergency Management and Fire, in collaboration with Foodlink, is pleased to be offering a Free Mobile Food Pantry DRIVE THROUGH on Thursday, April 23, 2020, at the Friendship Central School, 46 West Main Street, Friendship, NY 14739, from 3:00 pm-5:00 pm, or until food is gone. Foodlink will provide 300 prepacked boxes: each family will get one box with the same items and the same amount.
All guests must practice social distancing for everyone’s health and safety by remaining in their vehicles. Staff will register guests and load food in cars.
- Please look for staff and volunteers to direct you as you pull into the school parking lot.
- Guests must write their zip code and ages of all household members on a piece of paper to be displayed in the window. Please keep windows rolled up.
- Food will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- We cannot guarantee enough food for all attending.
- Must be 18 or older to accept food; No one over 18 will be turned away, as long as we have food to be given.
- No geographic or income limits.
For more information, please call ACCORD at 585-268-7605, option 2.
If you are ill or unable to go out of your home, we invite you to call ahead to request a food box or to request delivery (within Allegany County.)