December 3, 2020
1. Engineering for Septic Systems within Allegany County completing engineered plans for septic repairs/installations within Allegany County. All plans must be meet Allegany County Health Department regulations. Plans will be for various locations within Allegany County. ACCORD anticipates there to be a need of approximately 4-10 plans drawn up annually. Proposals are to be a set price per set of engineered plans- including time/site visits to inspect contractors work and certify completion.
1. Percolation Testing within Allegany County completing percolation testing for septic repairs/installations within Allegany County. ACCORD anticipates there to be 8-10 percolation tests needed annually at various sites within Allegany County.
2. Site Environmental Review complete site visit and determine the site is free from any hazardous materials and/or contamination. Consultant must be a qualified environmental professional as per ASTM 1527. Pricing shall be for complete review and report- including any mileage/time incurred. ACCORD anticipates 10-12 reviews needed annually.
3. Lead Paint initial assessment and final clearance testing. Pricing shall be two segments- 1) Initial lead-based paint assessment of entire home including mileage/time spent, visual inspection, testing using an X-ray fluorescence lead paint analyzer, taking of samples of dust and soil, laboratory analysis and written report of activities/findings. 2) Lead based paint clearance testing including mileage/time spent, taking of samples of dust and soil- as applicable-, laboratory analysis and written report of activities/findings. ACCORD anticipates 10-12 homes to be assessed annually.
4. NYS Code assessment of home and write up of needed repairs to bring home into compliance. Pricing shall include: Inspect and evaluate homes under consideration of rehabilitation, Prepare cost estimates based on industry averages, Prepare official bid specifications, Conduct initial, final inspections and interim inspections on a case-by-case basis or as requested by the homeowner. ACCORD anticipates 10-12 homes to be assessed annually.
MWBE and Section 3 Contractors are encouraged to apply.
Closing Submission Date – Proposals must be received by 12:00 noon on Monday, January 11th 2021.
Inquiries – Inquiries concerning this RFP should be directed to Patty Graves at (585) 268-7605, extension 1022 or by e-mail at email@example.com
ACCORD Corporation is designated Community Action Agency for Allegany County, New York and serves only Allegany County, NY in regards to Owner Occupied Home Repair Grants. ACCORD Corporation is a private, nonprofit corporation and has been determined to be exempt from federal income tax under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. It is governed by a nine (9) member volunteer board of directors. Administrative offices and all records are located at 84 Schuyler Street, Belmont, New York. Other offices are located throughout Allegany County, New York.
ACCORD Corporation utilizes various forms of both New York State and Federal Grant Funding.
OUR NONPROFIT requires the following services:
2. Contract will be for a three-year period beginning January 15, 2021 to January 15, 2024.
All proposals must include:
a) Evidence of the contractor’s general liability insurance
b) Evidence of the contractor’s worker’s compensation insurance
c) Evidence of MWBE status if qualified
d) Evidence of Section 3 status if qualified
e) Completed W-9 form for contractor
f) References and contact information from at least 5 clients.
Your proposal must be received by 12:00 noon on Monday, January 11, 2021.
Send your proposal to: ACCORD Corporation, Attn: Patty Graves, 84 Schuyler Street, P.O. Box 573, Belmont, NY 14813. The Business and Community Development Division will review all proposals on Tuesday, January 12, 2021.
If you have any questions or would like further clarification of any aspect of this request for bid, please contact Patty at 585-267-7605 ext. 1022. We look forward to receiving your proposal.